An ad on Wildfire Today is an efficient way to reach people interested in wildland fire. Our site is unique, in that we are dedicated to writing about wildfires, and we have the knowledge, experience, and sources that enable us to create respected commentary about wildfire management — something that is difficult to find elsewhere.
The visitors to our site include
- Wildland fire management personnel, from firefighters to decision makers in regional and national offices.
- Structural firefighters.
- Homeowners that live in areas that could be impacted by wildfires.
- Family members of firefighters.
- Residents that live near fires that are currently burning.
- Fire equipment suppliers.
- Politicians and staff members of congressional committees who make policy.
Our visitors are interested in
- Fire suppression tools, clothing, and equipment
- Vegetation management equipment
- Outdoor clothing, boots, and camping equipment
- Structure protection systems and equipment
Our ad program
Our new ad program, which we rolled out in the first part of September, 2012, consists a limited number ads in the top tier of the sidebar. You can have up to five different images that appear on a rotating basis. Each image can link to a different page on your site.
Contact us for more information.